Friday, April 24, 2009

my Top 15 songs list this week.

  1. Better That We Break-Maroon 5, this song was request by Sasha Sjam. Dia bilang lagunya enak terus dalem. And i agree with her guys! You must hear this song, especially for you who break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend.
  2. Perih-Vierra, this song makes me remember of my ex. He leave me without any reason and i know from one of my friend that he dont loves me again like the old time. Gue suka pianonya, jelas banget gitu negasin kalo ini lagu ya lagu patah hati.
  3. Masih Ada-Ello, liriknya asik hahaha. Lagu buat jomblo2 yang ingin meyakinkan gebetannya kalo even udah lama sendiri tapi masih punya rasa sayang (gue kok jadi kayak peramal ya?).
  4. Thinking Of You-Katy Perry, makes me always feel better when i'm thinking of my love. I always heard this song when i seeing my love's picture :p
  5. Love Story-Taylor Swift, this song was request by Anesha Ardelia. Everyday she always sing this song, hmm till i and my friends bored. But one day i hear this song from the begin till the end, woooow this is teenager song guyssss! I think later when i'm Senior High School, i'll play this song to remind my ex boyfriend :p
  6. Maaf-Rio Febrian, this song was request by Chikita Medika. Hmm one day she ever sing this song and i remember about something in that time. I cant tell you, but i think this song is for you...........D
  7. Tunjukkan Cintamu-RAN ft. Shila, this song is for a couple that in love. Hmm and i'm exactly in love, but i dont know, do i really love him or its just a dream? I love the video clip and of course the reff. I think if this song was made on June 2008, i'll give it to him deh hahahahha.
  8. You-Ten 2 Five, dear ex this song is just for you. I hear i sing this song, its all just for you.
  9. Percayalah-Ecoutez, ini lagu bikin gue yakin kalo even dia suka sama oranglain, dia masih sayang sama gue (PD dikit boleh dong?)
  10. Nothing Last Forever-Maroon 5, this song was request by Jihanira Sharmila and Devina Amalia. I hear this song on Sara's iTouch. Hmm then i dont know why but i like this song ssssssso much! Then i search this song in limewire and i download it. So now, i always olay this song :]
  11. Tears-Vierra, i love this song. This song sounds like rock, but it not too loud hihihihi. And the lyrics..................... :(
  12. Tears Drop On My Guitar-Taylor Swift, i hear this song on Chikita's handphone. Lagunya dalem, gatau kenapa. Emang sih gue bukan yang bisa main gitar, tapi gue nganggep kalo ini kea lagu perbandingan gitu. Jadi misalkan lo punya cowo, tapi cowo lo itu pergi. Hmm sounds deep right?
  13. Six Feet Under The Stars-All Time Low, i love this song since June 2008. I know this song from my ex boyfriend. Gue suka yang acousticnya loh, mesti denger hahahhaha
  14. I kissed a Boy-Cobra Starship, hmm i know this song from my friend hehe. He's addicted to Cobra Starship. I love the song hehe.
  15. Terlanjur Cinta-Rossa ft Pasha Ungu, oooooh my God i realllly love this song! But long time not hear this song, and this week for the first time a play again this song hhhhhhhhhh. "Aku terlanjur cinta kepadamu, dan tlah kuberikan sluruh hariku. Tapi mengapa baru kini kau pertanyakan cintaku?"
Oke guuyyyyssssssssssssss, coba deh dengerin lagunya. Mudah2an kalian sependapat sama gue. Oiya, itu ada nama-nama yang gue tulis link blognya. Promosiin temen boleh dong? Blog gue ini. Terus ada beberapa nama disitu yang nama Facebooknya juga itu, jangan lupa di Search yaaaaaaa :D Thanks and enjoooy!

1 tunjukan reaksimu!:

Anonymous said...

nomer 12 setuju deh nya hahaha